PDA

View Full Version : Xgti

agvamihuuzo
08-17-2015,
XGTI long at .56 on high volume and news. Perceived support and exit at mid .40's or upon sign of weakness in volume and/or price.

Most of my experience has been with option strategies. However I am allocating part of my account to small/mid cap price action plays. I did very well with these when I first started trading and I kind of missed ferreting these out and taking my shots. So I'm giving it another go. We'll see.

akaduxau
08-18-2015,
Pulled back on news of share offering....out at .48.
My position was small so I was able to hold out for a few hours to see if it would pick up any but looks like the wind is gone from the sails on this one.

Angeladom
08-19-2015,
You trade PTBI today?

aiywqexr47
08-20-2015,
Why do I feel like whoever is behind this one isn't done yet. They got everyone's attention for a quarter? The story seems good enough and something moved it, I can't see it popping and fizzling so fast and then that's it. I saw people posting about PBTI on GENE's page in Stocktwits. I thought about allocating some money strictly to cheap biotech, but then I remembered I don't have any yet.

AlfredoMl
08-21-2015,
No on PTBI....almost went in yesterday After Mkt when it was at 4.20 then this morning it didn't really look like anything until after 10. Somehow I convinced myself that it would probably turn around as soon as I got in and how much more could it go right?

I probably should have seen that once it broke 5 that would be a good entry but was pretty busy at the time getting stuff done and missed it. oh well

AOi
08-22-2015,
However my options in FXI came around today and ONVO is looking good so wasn't all bad.