PDA

View Full Version : Book Recommendations

Adjistyync
08-06-2015,
Good Day everyone,

I am a youngster that is new to investing. Can anyone recommend an excellent book that explains trading; what to look for, how to look at trends and explain the ins and outs of the market? I find the spirit in these forums to be quite admirable. Everyone seems to help each other, which I find fantastic. Thanks a whole bunch guys.

Max

ajzohrnd77
08-07-2015,
You should go to our bookstore to browse through the thousands of books available for traders. You can do searches for what you are looking for there.

aiywqexr47
08-08-2015,
max2007 said: ↑
Good Day everyone,

I am a youngster that is new to investing. Can anyone recommend an excellent book that explains trading; what to look for, how to look at trends and explain the ins and outs of the market? I find the spirit in these forums to be quite admirable. Everyone seems to help each other, which I find fantastic. Thanks a whole bunch guys.

Max

I personally learned the most by reading Magee and Edwards, "Technical Analysis of Stock Trends"

also, Reminisciences of a Stock Operator... can't remember the author.. its an oldie but goodie

ajaxunos
08-08-2015,
max2007 said: ↑
Good Day everyone,

Max
You need to understand trading and investing can be very differenjt in nature.

The Bible on value investing: Ben Graham...The intelligent investor.

Technical and trading: Save your money, surf the net for free, glean ALL the info you need. Most books are the same info packaged differently. I've read over 200 over the years......

Magazines: Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodoties, Acitve Trader, Options Trader.

Again, save your cash and surf a while before slapping down 10-50 on a tech book. Libraries are free.