PDA

View Full Version : IMSC - Implant Sciences Corp.

abkekecifip
08-06-2015,
Company Background
Implant Sciences Corporation (Implant Sciences) develop, manufacture and sell sensors and systems for the security, safety and defense (SS&D) industries. The Company has developed technologies used in explosives trace detection (ETD) applications, and market and sell the ETD systems. The systems are used by private companies and government agencies to screen baggage, cargo, vehicles, other objects and people for the detection of trace amounts of explosives. In April 2008, the Company completed the acquisition of Ion Metrics, Inc. On November 24, 2008, the Company completed the selling of Core Systems. During the fiscal year ended June 30, 2009 (fiscal 2009), the Company completed the selling of certain assets of its medical coating business.

3.4 million market cap
15.4 MILLION shares out..

i could not find a thread on this..nor could i post a chart..
with the recent threat of terrorism and recent contract with a small float could get a bigger pop than she's at....
so any MOD feel free to add or delete to it....
good luck ..

abkoqasav
08-06-2015,
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAUGHING-LAST View Post
thank-you
No prob

Posting charts has been made incredibly easy. When you post, look at the row of icons just above the post box. The last 2 icons on the right are for posting charts. The 1st one with the red/green candlesticks is for big board stocks, the very last one on the right is for OTCBB, PK, etc

Just click on the icon and enter the ticker between the brackets and a chart magically appears when you post

AbnormalReturns
08-08-2015,
i will look into it next time i need to make a thread ..thanks for the info veggrower1955....
this stock has been on a tear today....
any-one else in....
i bit early ...in @.20
good luck...

Abnormal Returns
08-08-2015,
guess i was the only one here that got in....
well heres a little more info from yahoo board i thought was interesting..
Quote:
IMsc 150 series can detect the explosives used on the northwest fly on Christmas. They have sold nearly 800 of these units to China, India, Pakistan and other foreign countries. This is US technology that has been in front of the tsa for well over 1 yr. The GE and Smith trace explosive devices used that swab bags or people cannot detect such explosives plus they cost 10,000 per year for the swipes per machine. IMSc's product is less than 250 per machine. It is also portable and can be used to wand the passengers. There is no need for 150,000 full body scanners which are subject to human failure to observe. The 150 rings if it detects the explosives. It detects it in seconds and is immediately ready for another scan. GE and Smith's machines need 15 minutes to recalibrate if they go off. I believe you will be hearing a lot about this in the press soon. The company is going to be selling many more of these 22,000 machines to China and other countries over the next 15 months and look out now that Obama is embarrassed. When he hears that the TSA had the technology for over 1 yr and he will immediately approve this and it could represent over $200 million per year for this product. The company has big follow up technology using this proprietary tech for cargo screening as well as car screening. This stock is going to explode and squeeze the shorts who think this company will go bankrupt. This attack is a Christmas present to imsc. This stock could be $5 before you blink.
i fully expect a sell off then rally some more...and with only 15 million shares will climb fast after watching yesterdays action...
do your own DD and good luck