PDA

View Full Version : Idle money Investing Ideas

MSadlier
07-28-2015,
Hello everybody,

i want to share some trading ideas that will be good profitable for those people who will follow suggested rules.
i like to buy shares on low price and hold them to sell in higher price as a mid-long term trader. when i buy shares of a company then maximum 3% risk can be taken (depends on where i am entering trade of an uptrend). risk reward ratio (RR) can be 1:1., 1:2, 1:4 and higher. i shall place stop loss for all trades at the same time when i enter the trade. if price move up and reach RR 1:1 level (suppose my stop loss is $5 for any share and it is running in $5 profit) then i shall sell 35%-50% shares with profit and move my stop loss at buying price and hold other shares for more long time. if price reach RR 1:3 level (means price is running in $15 profit where my initial stop loss was $5) then i shall sell 70% of remaining shares and move stop loss to nearest support level and hold other shares for more long time. currently i am using chart of USA, CANADA markets but i can analyze stock markets of any country in the world.

msddreoh92
07-28-2015,
buy OI (owens-illinois) @ 25.98, stop loss @ 23.80,
take profit 1 @ 29.50, take profit 2 @ 32.50,
weekly long term target is 45.00 > 55.00

mulhzvga95
07-29-2015,
buy @ 12.46, stop loss @ 10.70,
take profit 1 @ 15.00
take profit 2 @ 17.00
weekly long term target 22.00 > 28.00

mtavkduy23
07-30-2015,
If this is open for discussion I would like to offer my take on these picks.
OI----Was this still a buy in your opinion at market open? Since you posted at 0730 I'm guessing you saw what was happening.
And what are you basing the price target on? At current Implied Volatility it would take a 2 standard deviation move to hit the first price target. The probability of it hitting your stop before then was considerably larger.

SPLS----Same question here....what do you base the target on? Again at current Implied Volatility of Staples the expected move by the end of DEC14 is like $1.40 or something. So your first price target is around 2 standard deviations by the end of DEC. So if your stop is less than 1 standard deviation away ....which one do you think it has the highest probability of hitting first?

If you consider the possibility that markets are cyclical and prices move around then it looks like the probabilities are that you will be locking in losses before you have a chance to take profits more than twice as often.

Just food for thought. And the forum has been quite....maybe we can stir up some discussion.

Mubombinimerb
07-31-2015,
Acstudio,
thank you for your reply.
firstly i shall tell that OI trade is not executed as market open below suggested price and trade is canceled.
secondly SPLS stop loss can be moved at 11.38 and good chance to go up and hit take profit level.

i use my personal analytical method (nanomatic analysis) and all trades are based on that method.
wait for some of my next suggested trades to understand how profitable they are.

"if you don't know what is sun/moon then you can't predict from which direction they will appear to us.
if you know that the earth moves round the sun then you can easily tell .......... tomorrow sun will be risen from
the East"

Time will prove what i am telling............. so wait for the time.