PDA

View Full Version : PCWT - New APS play?

eleitojafu
07-25-2015,
On Tuesday PWEI was suspended by the SEC after the recent APS shenanigans which was no doubt a money raiser so they can support their next big pick. Enter PCWT.....

PCWT tanked into close on Tuesday shortly after the APS group emailed out a new pick coming soon. Not very many penny stocks go from zero to $1.2 million traded in less than an hour unless a big group is behind it.

No guarantee PCWT is it, but keep your eye on it today.

MaloneBailey listed as accountant..... MaloneBailey has a history with pumps and dumps including past APS 'picks' and past Chinese reverse mergers that proved to be scams.
Insiders owned all shares until Tuesday. They had to dump a few to get the market started and now offers a lower price to start the 'pick'.
Name changed and forward split back in December 2012 after they issued themselves shares in November 2012. If you do the forward split math off the form 4's filed they created hundreds of millions of shares. All they need now is a market to sell them to. Enter AwesomePennyStocks.com..... Good Luck if PCWT is the pick.

Please note: this just a simple run down without going into much detail. Reading all PCWT SEC filings for more info is advised. Do your own Due Diligence. This is an extremely speculative play that will eventually end in its own demise and tank just like their last one XUII did if it is indeed in store for a heavy promotion.

elhlavaa60
07-26-2015,
Dips happen. Don't get me wrong, when it tanks, it'll tank 50%+ in a hurry, so you should be cautious, but I don't think they are done yet. These pumps are not for the faint at heart. Buy dips, sell rips. Or buy the first day and hold a few weeks. If you're not in yet, I'd just wait for the next one or find a real setup to play.

ella2askr
07-27-2015,
.14 looks like this may be the 50% sell off. Went to short it yesterday but could not get any shares. :(
Oh well at least I picked a decent move in PCLN this morning

elexanderPa
07-28-2015,
J Thomas said: ↑
.14 looks like this may be the 50% sell off. Went to short it yesterday but could not get any shares. :(
Oh well at least I picked a decent move in PCLN this morning
Had a little bounce you could have sold into this morning though. I sent you a PM for a special broker. Figure you may be in this category if you went from PCWT to PCLN lol.

elireyebojezu
07-29-2015,
And now down for the count.

http://www.sec.gov/litigation/suspensions/2013/34-70681.pdf