PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from New Investor with a few Questions

ofbiyinixi
07-22-2015,
Greetings, I am new to the stock market, approximently two months into it and have unfortuntately lost about $400 in learning (I have however made some profit). I have learned about penny stocks and to stray away from these; pump-and-dump stocks. I am wondering if anyone has any legit resources to different stock calcuators, stock streams, websites to learn about these things, or about the equations of probability (do they really work?) -- Also, stock ticker symbol, "DOMK," does anyone know about it and think it would be a good investment by tomorrow? Thanks so much, looking forward to learning!

ogekamuh
07-22-2015,
Welcome to SMC!
"A government big enough to give you everything you need, is big enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson
Expanding Government is America's Biggest Threat!

ofolegoto
07-23-2015,
For a new investor, it is very important to know the basics and all types of rules and regulations for proper trading in the market.

ofydjpmz36
07-23-2015,
Hi to all drear I rather close my eyes and do it than reading all these negative thoughts which comes from those who didnt make it !
I am determined and I can limit my loss and always have exit plan ! emotions dont get im my way gobnait

ogedxbuy26
07-24-2015,
Hi Knotta1!
I think if you are new to the stock market there is one rule you should follow: never risk too much money. There is always a chance that a stock investment goes worthless. So invest only an amount of money that will not cause you a trouble when losing it.

On the other hand: what kind of 'equations of probability' did you mention?