PDA

View Full Version : Genius Thread

CVOQR
07-09-2015,
Post either cool looking or gut busting hilarious pictures here. Don't post lame pics or you will be mocke

Cool or funny pics of a Genius or cool or funny in general? Is the Hawkins lego supposed to be funny or cool?

cyjonerp17
07-10-2015,
One of this guys Biographies is titled "No Ordinary Genius". If you want a great read, try "Surely You're Joking Mr. Feynman"

2006-12-25-what-would-richard-feynman-do.jpg

CyRoca
07-11-2015,
TonyM said: ↑
Cool or funny pics of a Genius or cool or funny in general? Is the Hawkins lego supposed to be funny or cool?
haha I meant geniously funny or cool, or interesting, nothing to do with geniuses, I can understand how hawkins lego could confuse though.

The best bridge between despair and hope is a good night's sleep.

cypefaice
07-11-2015,
aiki14 said: ↑
View attachment 2344
Nice, that earned an actual lol.

cytazmmi85
07-12-2015,
Rich said: ↑
Just a picture that I thought you all would enjoy, remember one of our subs a few years back that crashed into the bottom or a mountain under water? Well, here is a pic of it.

View attachment 2360
That is a sad thing for me to behold.

As a former sonar-tech in nuke subs, I know that the "crinkle space" shown in the image is mostly mine.
No need to figure what caused the "unscheduled grounding" of this boat.
The STS's have a lot of work ahead of them.

The nuclear submarine navy, as envisioned and brought to life by Admiral Rickover, is one of the "clear wins" for the United States.

Is the program perfect?
No, or we would have not lost the lives on the Thresher.

Is this something that the United States does better than any other country?
You better believe it!

czfkqcab04
07-12-2015,
I bet half these ignorant fucs drive a toyota, nissan or Honda and watch a made in Japan TV set.

And pay back was a bitch when the USA blew Hiroshima and Nagasaki off the fuccin map.

Now lets bash Germany, Iran, Whacky Iraqies, Russia, and any other murderers.

Vietnam, Afghanistan, Korea,

Government is the entertainment division of the USA military industrial complex.
Frank Zappa

http://i.imgur.com/QMyRM.jpg

admin
07-13-2015,
Cool thread:top:!! The pics are kinda interesting.