PDA

View Full Version : Value Investing

DaveLandry
07-28-2014,
Okay, how about a value investing thread?

What we are looking for are value plays. Obscene value plays. In the Graham tradition.

I want to focus my attention to a Manufacturer stock named Kandi Technologies Group, which has increased its value exponentially over the past year. The shares sit around $17 as of now, and it has a lot of potential. Interesting.

We want to stay away from the obscenely high PE?s and look at net working capital models, etc. Schooling in the art of fundamental analysis is also appropriate here.

Good luck to all. Hope this thread survives.

AbnormalReturns
07-28-2014,
I am trying to find the stock symbol for that stock and cannot find anything. What is it. OK I found it, guys, it is KNDI and it is KANDI TECHNOLOGIES GROUP INC. Looking at the chart we have a low of 11.02 and a high of 22.49 and it currently sits at 17.45 I day trade and would have more money doing that than just putting in money and letting it set. I find I make more money working the stock market this way. I only have about half of my money in the market that I did a year ago, making more money that way and just hanging on waiting for the big correction that never seems to come.