PDA

View Full Version : Avvh

DaveLandry
07-26-2014,
I get tired of people always trying to pump their own penny stocks so they can dump them after they pull a couple g's. I got stuck on ERBB because after Colorado I thought it might bump, but alas it didn't. I went back to AVVH which I bought in at .00025 because they have a Board, cash flow, financials and assets. I believe it will bounce back to .002 on news of a reverse split.

BlaineTarr
07-26-2014,
Making fun of pump and dumps and then go for AVVH? That one has been pumped plenty in the past. But honestly that is what makes penny stocks run. You just need to focus on the price action rather than listen to the hype for your own personal entry and exits.

You do realize reverse splits are usually put in place so they can dilute it back down right? Just something to keep in mind. Good Luck.

DaveLandry
07-26-2014,
You may want to go rethink your idea.

Board - They have a director and a total of 4 employees
Cash flow - Last quarter only reason they had positive cash is because they wrote off 195K in deprecation
Financials - that one at least they are reporting.
Assets - They have none

So not sure where you got this "positive" information from. And as BT has stated. They have R/S twice already since buying this shell.