PDA

View Full Version : AMMX- AmeraMex International Inc.

AbnormalReturns
07-18-2014,
AmeraMex has a clearly defined strategy to find synergistic opportunities in the U.S. and to expand its international reach. AmeraMex currently has customers/distributors in over 12 countries. As AmeraMex places new equipment with U.S. customers, they are able to purchase older equipment ? well respected brands that may not meet EPA Tier III requirements, refurbish it to like-new condition, and market it to developing countries that have difficulty obtaining or cannot afford new heavy equipment. The company?s target markets for sales of refurbished equipment are Canada, Indonesia, Pakistan, Germany, Singapore, Vietnam, China, Russia, India, the Middle East, Africa, Central America and Mexico.

This little sub-penny has been asleep since it declined from pennies. In the past couple weeks there has been a surge of volume in anticipation of the January conference call. They are attempting to close a deal on a 5 year 500mil equipment contract.

Not sure how to add a chart but this stock started a breakout on volume yesterday.

BlaineTarr
07-18-2014,
Nice call. Lighter volume than I like to trade, but nonetheless the chart is working. You can use a free program called jing to take quick screenshots and post them into threads.

HarryAloof
07-18-2014,
Thanks Blaine. Held up nice today with very little sell off going into the weekend. For me this shows confidence in the current value. With buzz talk over the weekend from all the new investors I think it could gap up on Monday and continue to run.