PDA

View Full Version : Penny Trader Club

Oakshire Financial
05-21-2014,
I am starting a Facebook trading group where active penny stock traders are assigned a certain number of stocks to watch. Then if something starts going up on the charts, they post it on the group and notify everyone. It is a win-win situation, not only for you but others who benefit from knowing about the rise. The favor is then returned when someone else notifies you about another stock that is rising.

So instead of having to constantly watch 20-50 stocks, or however many you would normally watch, you will have a team of people working together and helping each other, lessening the load. It is of course a "secret" Facebook group so outsiders cannot benefit from your work.

There will also be a system to prevent 'freeloaders'(those who have no intention of helping the team the and exist as members for the sole purpose of receiving the notifications) from benefiting from other member's work.

Those interested in joining will be asked a few questions to determine trading experience, level of commitment etc.

If you are interested and would like to join or have any questions reply to this thread, email me at mdestocktrading@gmail.com, or fill out the application at (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1jCRiEEBCZP1JdRR2PwwXSVK2GybB3ES898g5uRHDohU/viewform) and I will get back to you as soon as possible.