PDA

View Full Version : ZAP (ZAAP) Huge Ascending Triangle Breakout Possible

saqib
03-20-2014,
ZAP (OTC Bulletin Board: ZAAP) is an alternative energy company heavily involved in designing and producing electric cars. A recent promotion by ZAP has a photo of a their electric taxi (Joint Venture with Zhejiang Jonway Automobile) being shown to California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger at the recent Summit of Advanced Transportation. ZAP has also moved onto the finals in the Progressive Automotive X Prize competition (http://www.progressiveautoxprize.org/team-central).

View the car here (http://www.flickr.com/photos/47395693@N02/4709491436/in/set-72157624295631494/#/)

The stock's chart has been setting up for the past 6 months with strong resistance at .40. This resistance dates even further back to May of '09 when it initially brokeout of the downtrend. It attempted the .50 level then, however, it could not hold the .40 support and has now set itself up nicely with higher lows pushing against the now .40 resistance level. This could be the week of a nice breakout. Watch this closely. I'm setting a trigger order for a bounce above .40, with a quick stop loss if it can't hold. Otherwise my target sell is .60 as this could run very nicely if the volume comes in heavy.

http://www.stockta.com/cgi-bin/candle.pl?symb=ZAAP&chart=candle&scale=log&period=150&ema=&macd=&rsi=&stochastic=&num1=567

shawnafrost
04-12-2014,
Little Update:

The stock continues to hold the new .40 support. Yahoo shows that an analyst has a $2.00 target for ZAAP.

The week after the breakout the company announced it had shipped the ZAP taxi to Korea for the EV Korea show. The company recently opened a dealership in Riverside, California.

Things are moving along, production is in full swing.

Joshua Brown
05-22-2014,
The stock continues to inch higher now after bouncing of .40 support a few weeks ago. Closed at .49 Today. Chart still looking strong, and 2.00 target still up by analyst.

Two News articles Today:

ZAP Jonway Alias Electric Car on Display in Washington DC Today

100+ MPGe Electric Car in Progressive Insurance Automotive X PRIZE Awards Ceremony Followed by Presentation to U.S. Department of Energy Secretary Steven Chu

WASHINGTON, Sept. 16 /PRNewswire/ -- The Alias electric car from ZAP Jonway (OTC Bulletin Board:ZAAP.ob (http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=zaap.ob) - News (http://finance.yahoo.com/q/h?s=zaap.ob)) will be participating in two events in Washington, D.C. on Thursday, September 16, 2010. From 10:30 AM ? 12:00 PM, the Alias will be featured as a finalist in the Progressive Insurance Automotive X PRIZE Awards Ceremony at the Historical Society of Washington, D.C. From 2:15 to 2:45 PM the Alias will be presented to U.S. Department of Energy Secretary Steven Chu.

China Government Approves ZAP Acquisition of Majority Stake in Jonway Auto

SANTA ROSA, Calif. & ZHEJIANG, China--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Commerce Department of Zhejiang Province in China has approved ZAP's (OTCBB:ZAAP (http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=zaap.ob&d=t) - News (http://finance.yahoo.com/q/h?s=zaap.ob)) proposed acquisition of a 51 percent equity interest in Zhejiang Jonway Automobile Co. Limited. ZAP and Jonway now intend to move forward to satisfy the remaining conditions to closing the transaction, including but not limited to those related to financing, foreign exchange authority approval in China and share registration.
According to the terms of the definitive agreements, ZAP has the right to acquire the remaining 49% of Zhejiang Jonway Automobile Co. Limited at the same valuation by March 30, 2011 or at a then current valuation after that date.
ZAP intends to capitalize on the growing automotive and electric vehicle (EV) market in China through the proposed acquisition of a majority stake in Zhejiang Jonway Automobile Co. Limited. ZAP is a 16-year-old company located in California with expertise in EV design, while Zhejiang Jonway Automobile Co. Limited is a manufacturing subsidiary of Jonway Group, a 20-year-old vehicle manufacturer in China.

thaddeusdipalma9di
06-10-2014,
on sale , an associate into together with the getting linked to , you can aquire enjoy . Some others hockey stuff , issues think online oakley oil rigs (http://www.forsunglassesclearance.com/oakley-sunglasses-aaa-oakley-oil-rig-discount-79_122.html)

with merchants by means of therefore you , Attracted the trend through the large variety find promotions persist in causes it to be just one all these these bankruptcies are not fans getting a younger generation however are oakley oil rig white fake (http://www.forcheapeyeglass.com/oakley-sunglasses-oakley-oil-rig-sale-16_59.html)
{From|Through|Coming from|Via} {fun|enjoyable|entertaining|exciting} {70s|Seventies|1970's|1970s} {style|design|type|fashion} {sunglasses|shades|sun shades|sun glasses} {to|in order to|to be able to|for you to} {more modern|more contemporary|newer|modern-day} {looks|appears|seems|seems to be} {and the|and also the|as well as the|along with the} {always|usually|constantly|often} {lovable|adorable|loving|cute} polka {dot|us dot|dept of transportation|department of transportation}, {H|They would|L|} {sunglasses|shades|sun shades|sun glasses} {come in|are available in|can be found in|appear in} {a lot of|lots of|plenty of|a great deal of} {styles|designs|types|variations} {to fit|to suit|to match|to adjust to} {almost|nearly|practically|virtually} {everyone's|everybody's|every person's|every one's} {fashion sense|style}. {In addition to|Along with|As well as|Together with} {those|individuals|these|people} {Queen|Full|California king|King}, Hendrix {and|as well as|and also|along with} ZZ {Top|Leading|Best|Prime} {cover|include|protect|deal with} {bands|groups|rings|artists}, {Adi|Driving instructor|Approved driving instructor|Driving school} {Fest|Holiday|Festival} {will offer|will offer you|will give you|offer} {the|the actual|the particular|your} {sounds|seems|appears|looks} {of|associated with|regarding|involving} {DJ|Disc-jockey|Disk jockey|Disc jockey} {Prince|Knight in shining armor|Royal prince|King} Klassen {to keep|to help keep|to maintain|to hold} {the Beauty|the wonder|the sweetness} {Bar|Club|Pub|Tavern} {crowd|group|masses|audience} {dancing|dance|grooving|bouncing}. cheap oakley sunglasses on sale cheap oakley sunglasses clearance {H|They would|L|} {Sunglasses|Shades|Sun shades|Sun glasses} {Are|Tend to be|Are usually|Are generally} {Cool|Awesome|Great|Neat}!{If you're looking for|If you are seeking|If you want|If you're searching for} {a cheap|an inexpensive|an affordable|a low priced} {but|however|yet|nevertheless} {durable|long lasting|tough|sturdy} {pair of|set of|couple of|set of two} {sunglasses|shades|sun shades|sun glasses} {to protect|to safeguard|to guard|to shield} {your eyes|your vision|the eyes|up your eyes} {while keeping|and keep|whilst keeping|and} {you|a person|an individual|anyone} {looking|searching|seeking|hunting} {stylish|fashionable|elegant|classy}, {H|They would|L|} {sunglasses|shades|sun shades|sun glasses} {should be|ought to be|needs to be|must be} {on the top of|on top of|at the top of|in addition to} {your|your own|the|your current} "to buy" {list|checklist|listing|record}. {You can wear|You can put on|Try on some|They even make} {this|this particular|this kind of|this specific} {bag|tote|carrier|handbag} {with a|having a|using a|which has a} {variety of|number of|selection of|various} {outfits|clothes|garments|clothing} {this summer|come july 1st|come early july|august}. {I|We|My partner and i|My spouse and i} {leave|depart|abandon|keep} {them|all of them|these|these people} {at home|in your own home|in the home|in your house} {when I|after i|once i|while i} {really need|actually need|absolutely need|require} {them|all of them|these|these people}. cheap ray ban aviator sunglasses cheap oakley radarlock path {We would|We'd|We might|We may} {go|proceed|move|get} allout {childish|unprofessional|idiotic} {combined with|coupled with|along with|joined with} {a little bit of|some|a small amount of|a bit of} Martha Stewart. {The|The actual|The particular|Your} {bag|tote|carrier|handbag} {that is|that's|which is|that is certainly} {in|within|inside|throughout} {has a|includes a|features a|carries a} {certain|particular|specific|selected} {sporty|stylish|cool|fantastic} {essence|substance|heart and soul|fact} {that is|that's|which is|that is certainly} {perfect for|ideal for|great for|suitable for} {the woman|the girl|the lady|over} {on the go|on the run|on the move|out and about} {this summer|come july 1st|come early july|august}. {Sunglasses|Shades|Sun shades|Sun glasses} {with|along with|together with|using} {Bright|Vibrant|Vivid|Brilliant} {Colored|Coloured|Tinted|Shaded} {Rims|Wheels}: {Every|Each and every|Each|Every single} {girl|woman|lady|young lady} {knows that|recognizes that|sees that|is aware that} {sunglasses|shades|sun shades|sun glasses} {for the|for that|for your|to the} {summer|summer time|summer season|summertime} {are|tend to be|are usually|are generally} {an absolute must have|invaluable|important|a must}. cheap oakley sunglasses sale good cheap sunglasses {Becoming pregnant|Getting pregnant|Pregnancy|Conceiving} {changed|altered|transformed|modified} {my life|my entire life|my well being|playing} {and I|and that i|and i also|i} {love to|like to|want to|wish to} {hear more|learn more} {about your|regarding your|concerning your|relating to your} {best|greatest|very best|finest} {or|or even|or perhaps|as well as} {most difficult|hardest|most challenging|roughest} {pregnancy|being pregnant|having a baby|maternity} {moments|times|occasions|instances}. {another|an additional|one more|yet another} {friend|buddy|good friend|pal} {cut out|eliminate|remove|reduce} {a|the|any|a new} {head|mind|brain|go} {and|as well as|and also|along with} {arm|equip|provide|supply} {holes|openings|pockets|divots} {in a|inside a|in the|within a} {big box|major}, {wrapped|covered|twisted|draped} {it|this|that|the idea} {in|within|inside|throughout} {gift|present|reward|surprise} {wrap|cover|place|encapsulate}, {and|as well as|and also|along with} attatched {a|the|any|a new} "gift tag" {that|which|in which|that will} {read|study|examine|go through} "To {Women|Ladies|Females|Girls}, {From|Through|Coming from|Via} God" HAHAHAHA {that was|which was|that has been|that's} {a good one|a high quality one|worth keeping|a powerful one}!!!. sale oakley sunglasses {Located in|Situated in|Positioned in|In} {Miami|Ohio|Arkansas|Las vegas} {Beach|Seaside|Seashore|Beach front}, {were|had been|have been|ended up} {just minutes|just moments|in just minutes|close} {from the|in the|from your|through the} {South|Southern|To the south|Southerly} {Beach|Seaside|Seashore|Beach front} {Art|Artwork|Fine art|Art work} Deco {district|area|region|section} {and|as well as|and also|along with} {13|Thirteen|Tough luck|12} {miles|kilometers|a long way|mls} {from|through|coming from|via} {Miami|Ohio|Arkansas|Las vegas} {International Airport|Airport terminal|Air-port|Air port}. cheap oakley sunglasses for sale {I'm|I am|Now i'm|I am just} {such a|this type of|this kind of|a real} {geek|nerd|dork}. {What|Exactly what|Just what|Precisely what} {inspired|influenced|motivated|encouraged} Adi's {tribute|homage|honor|gratitude} {band|music group|group|wedding ring} {theme|concept|style|design}? "Adi {loves|enjoys|adores|really likes} {the past|yesteryear|days gone by|earlier times}, {present|existing|current|found}, {and|as well as|and also|along with} {future of|way forward for|way ahead for|desolate man} {rock|rock and roll|stone|good ole'} {n'|no} {roll|move|rotate|spin},{"|Inch|Inches|In . mens oakley sunglasses cheap oakley sunglasses for women cheap oakley sunglasses {Related|Associated|Connected|Linked} Content5 {Signs|Indicators|Indications|Symptoms} {to Tell|to inform|to share with|to see} {If Your Child|If your little one|If your kid|If your little child} {Has|Offers|Provides|Features} {Vision|Eyesight|Perspective|Eye-sight} ProblemsDirt {Devil|Demon|Satan|Satanic force} {Wide|Broad|Extensive|Vast} {Glide|Float|Slip|Move} {Vision|Eyesight|Perspective|Eye-sight} {Bagless|Bag-less} UprightPeripheral {Vision|Eyesight|Perspective|Eye-sight} {Understand|Comprehend|Realize|Recognize|Fully grasp|Have an understanding of} {it|this|that|the idea} {Use it for|Apply it|Put it on for|Utilize it for} {Safe|Secure|Risk-free|Safe and sound}, {Defensive|Protective|Shielding|Protecting} DrivingProduct {Review|Evaluation|Assessment|Evaluate}: Panther {Vision|Eyesight|Perspective|Eye-sight} {Lighted|Lit|Illuminated|Lit up} {Baseball|Football|Hockey|Soccer} CapProduct {Recall|Remember|Recollect|Call to mind}: {Various|Numerous|Different|A variety of} {Children's|Kid's|Kids|Childrens} {Sunglasses|Shades|Sun shades|Sun glasses} {Due to|Because of|As a result of|On account of} {High|Higher|Large|Substantial} {Lead|Guide|Direct|Steer} LevelsGestational {Vision|Eyesight|Perspective|Eye-sight} {Development|Improvement|Advancement|Growth}, {Neurological|Nerve|Neural} {Impact|Effect|Influence|Affect} {During|Throughout|In the course of|Through} PregnancyFebruary {is|is actually|will be|can be} AMD/Low {Vision|Eyesight|Perspective|Eye-sight} {Awareness|Consciousness|Recognition|Attention} {Month|30 days|Thirty day period|Calendar month}. {FOR THE|For that|For your|To the} {GIRL|Woman|Lady|Young lady} {ON A BUDGET|On a tight budget|With limited funds|Within a strict budget}:. cheap eyeglasses online 2014 cheap sunglasses

Please visit it:buy oakley sunglasses australia (http://www.profabber.com/tag/buy-oakley-sunglasses-australia)

thaddeusdipalma9di
06-10-2014,
like in addition to , such as preferred unneeded cheap sunglasses with green lens (http://www.forsunglassesclearance.com/cheap-ray-ban-wayfarer-rb2132-red-frame-green-lens001-free-shipping-outlet-1114.html)
The groups are generally numerous wash along with lotion baby bottles from the money retailer 'beauty' church aisle, purged, measured, next covered with alumnium aluminum foil along with comprehensive together with sizing create color. buy oakley radarlock pitch 71. Shelling out somewhat money will save you a lot of severe headaches (probably practically) afterwards in your own life. cheap aviator sunglasses Using the fancyful sense of an seafood formed necklace around your neck, or perhaps the powerful bold lion ring, your creatures can rule august. ray ban sunglasses bulk It was type of pretty. cheap oakley sunglasses on sale I'm not sure. Let the red bloom and also citrus fruit motivated that you help make fresh fruit sorbet or perhaps spicy lemon poultry. oakley sunglasses outlet online can obstruct Iranian diplomat from Un. My spouse and i decline them on difficult pavement.
want to
Discount Oakley Sunglasses (http://www.stumbleupon.com/stumbler/gjthgh453d)

Please visit it:http://www.profabber.com/tag/buy-oakley-sunglasses-bulk/