PDA

View Full Version : Best Marijuana Stocks to Watch in 2017

Aliciablamn
12-09-2017,
Cannabis, also known as marijuana among several other names

Alinlop
12-15-2017,
Right now our government can't even accomplish constructive goals... Trumps honey do list is backing up farther and farther with every day that passes

i have absolute confidence that re-enforcement of ignorant prohibition laws will not find a way onto the agenda under this administration

Durring the campaign trail, I heard Mike Pence speak a few times about the states right to individual legislation.. He didn't actually use the word marijuana , but it definitely fits into that conversation!

And this Jeff Sessions character?... I don't know much about him, and I'm sure I don't want to... But I'd be willing to bet he's in bed with big pharma... Because nobody with a molecule of common sense could buy the regurgitated verbage that comes out of his mouth when he opens it on this subject!... Not even himself... So his verbal vomit must be spewed to push some agenda

alisavb69
12-15-2017,
Canopy Growth Corporation (TWMJF), MedReleaf (MEDFF), and GW Pharmaceuticals (GWPH) especially appear to have solid potential for gains. Here's why these are three top marijuana stocks to buy this fall.