PDA

View Full Version : Skto

AlbertoDIB
08-10-2017,
The company's financials aren't that pretty, but its charts are as it's on a hot streak. I think the financials look the way they do because they are trying to spend money to grow, but I can't figure out how and for what purpose. Therefore, this may be a better trade than an investment.

AnnieLanse
08-11-2017,
SK3 Group, Inc. (SK3), formerly CTT International Distributors Inc., is a development-stage company. The Company was formed by the merger of Slabsdirect.com, Inc. and CTT International Distributors Inc. SK3 has one subsidiary, CTT Distributors Ltd., which is the operating company. SK3 is in the e-commerce business and provides non-branded computer and electronic merchandise at discount prices to the Internet consumer through its Website www.cheaperthanthem.com (http://www.cheaperthanthem.com). The Website is hosted by Ezyra E-Business Services, an unrelated party, which charges SK3 an annual fee to host the Website.

annettewx4
08-13-2017,
Why you might ask high volume and great risk reward ratio this one could rally 50% more from these levels buy 1,000 shares and sell it next week when momentum slows.

AnnayaTO
08-14-2017,
THIS STOCK IS A BUY BUY BUY....will break 1.00 tommorrow I bought some at the close....get rerady for this ride to continue.

1.40 price target.

AnnaLaPiHA
08-14-2017,
Business entities in the United States are required to carry workers' compensation insurance on their employees, generating many billions of dollars in premiums and expenses. Staffing and PEO companies are exposed to greater risks as they are not primarily engaged in worksite management. Using Nurses On-Line centralizes risk management after injury in order to more efficiently treat the injured and to most appropriately manage the ensuing claim for insurance benefits.