PDA

View Full Version : Why you can't believe the stock PR firms

CandiceJul
08-07-2017,
I am guessing Thierry deleted the thread but there was a guy who had some promotion site for stocks, and he was promoting PXCE which he called the $10 pennystock or $10 pink sheet stock. He spoke of insider buying and merger deals and the like. We called him out on it and found out he was paid for one month of pumping the stock here and on other forums and chatrooms.
Through the month the stock went up to $10 and above and this "promoter" argued with me about how this was a good investment the whole time.
Here's the chart as of today:

Candyjde
08-08-2017,
When things sounds too good to be true, I stay out. I might miss on some great opportunities, but I surely miss out on all the scams out there as well.

camillekh4
08-09-2017,
As per Yahoo finance, because my system doesn't distinguish between the two, it was .ob then .pk and I got it wrong in my earlier post. Still it is a classic view of a pump and dump, and shows the astonishing lack of character of the PR firm. I wish I could remember it, I found them and they were a one man shop somewhere in rural alabama I think.

Cameronevify
08-10-2017,
How come there are 2 PXCE?

1 with 9.99, the other is 2.00. So the chart is showing 2 of them at same time. Or they are different.

And you are the one paying him to promote? http://onlinetradersforum.com/styles/default/xenforo/clear.png

CallieCarv
08-11-2017,
PXCE was a company totally dedicated to selling it's own stock which went public in January, used the Clean Energy name to build hype, pumped the shares up from $2 to $10+ then dumped the shares.

Here's how they'll do it again
PXCE (PAX Clean Energy Corp) announced a merger with a Mobile Social Multimedia company called Mobile Video Development Inc (MVDI). They will re-organize under a different name (Watch for Thwapr) dissolve the previous entity, rinse and repeat.

Market Medias is a Whorish entity, and a disgrace. Any company that cannot even put the name of it's principles on its website is contemptible and must be considered to be complicit in the frauds it promotes.

Byronatorb
08-12-2017,
I have noticed that 2.00 prints too earlier today. $10 to $2 overnight. So goes. There was hardly any volume though.

Even when that James guy was pumping PXCE everyday a couple of months ago, the daily volume was still minimal (like 20,000 shares a day?). I don't know how much these crooks can get.

Anyway... there is no shortage of these pump-and-dump operations. And there is more than 1 sucker born every minute...

admin
08-12-2017,
Is that legal? I mean, they are obviously artificially bumping the price up and dumping the shares,when you say 'dissolve' i assume its 'bankruptcy' right? So wont the bankruptcy judge look into their murky papers and realize that there's something fishy?

Second question being, isn't there a possibility that a lot their shares were bought by their own people to pump the price up? Doesn't that account to internal trading?