PDA

View Full Version : Hurricane Season's Best Play

avaisahyporia
08-06-2017,
Home Solutions of America, Inc., through its subsidiaries, is a provider of recovery, restoration and rebuilding/remodeling services to commercial and residential areas in the United States that are prone to flooding, hurricanes, tornados, fires or other naturally occurring and repetitive weather related emergencies, and/or experiencing robust housing development. Recovery services offered include first response clean up and removal of debris, drying and dehumidification, and preparing affected areas for the next-stage of restoration and rebuilding. Restoration services offered include water and fire restoration services, air decontamination, removal of mold, asbestos and lead paint, and cleaning, drying and deodorization of carpet and furniture, as well as moving and storage services. The Company's Rebuilding/Remodeling segment engages in the production and installation of custom kitchen cabinets and countertops, and the installation of custom marble and granite countertops.

Beaconxsd
08-07-2017,
A ton of stocks had great runs. All the oils, nat gas, electric power co.s, generator manufacturers and suppliers, premanufactured homes, and waste mnagement firms as well. If a hurricane hits I hope you get in very early because they won't take us all by surprise this time around. Unless you have a little known co. up your sleave the hedge funds will drive these things through the roof befoe any of us can get our hands on them.

bdpgicab45
08-08-2017,
A ton of stocks had great runs. All the oils, nat gas, electric power co.s, generator manufacturers and suppliers, premanufactured homes, and waste mnagement firms as well. If a hurricane hits I hope you get in very early because they won't take us all by surprise this time around. Unless you have a little known co. up your sleave the hedge funds will drive these things through the roof before any of us can get our hands on them.

admin
08-10-2017,
momoney, i have to say i really really like your picks. i wanted HOM when it was down 2% but didnt have alll the funds in Scottrade, so after school i took a nice check in there to get into this i think...came home and seen it was up 7% danggg...not to mention when i was at scottrade this dude said there was projected to be 16 hurricanes and 4 were going to be big....this is what drove it up i believe...good pick might get in this tommorow.