PDA

View Full Version : Buy *IESV*

Armandodore
08-07-2017,
IESV: Recommended by Cman.

I had a look at the chart and decided IESV looks like a solid play since the stock is WAY oversold and looks to have found support at $0.05. I expect more activity (larger volume) on Friday. I was satisfied with how the stock held up today in this ugly market. I believe IESV will run next week, JMO. IESV has been tumbling downwards from $0.11, the stock is now priced at $0.052, which I think is a solid entry point. I'm lookin' for a double here, as I'm sure Cman is as well.

Volume today: 662,662 (relatively low compared to avg vol)
Avg volume: 4,938,420
Stock closed up 2.97%

Thanks for the heads up Cman,

aravawo
08-08-2017,
Keep a close watch on IESV, we should see a reversal in the coming days, stock took a big dip from $0.11, IESV chillin' at $0.052 now.

arinavatwat
08-09-2017,
I'm lookin' for a double in the near future, but I'm not absolute on that. I like to buy shares of stocks that are WAY oversold like IESV. I think we have support at $0.05 and remember, this stock dipped from $0.11, so just by experience and by some chart analysis, I expect a reversal soon, JMO!

Awannanolf
08-10-2017,
Not to sound like BooB Yahoo, but this stock has so much more room to bottom it is scary. It came off the high because of sketchy market and this down turn is no place to be in pennies. It can easily hit support at .04 and keep sliding to .009. Volume is exceptionally low for a Nickel stock, that one MM dropping the bomb could send it to .02 and the panic of penny holders would fulfill the drop to .009. As with your post Prod, you're not guaranteeing a double, I'm not guaranteeing you get your balls cut off.......it's up to the market, and the market is ugly my friends.

Pennies are the very last place I would be cought with my pants around my ankles. The only things holding my portfolio together are the big, solid companies with 3 digit tickers and dividends. OK, maybe a quick scalp of MAG today if I'm lucky today. :?