PDA

View Full Version : This market is ugly.

AnnieLanse
08-05-2017,
I don't see anything going up. I wanted to short PEIX, but I couldn't get shares from my broker. I don't know what to buy or short. It's just boring out there.

AnneThorp9
08-06-2017,
Nope, I just go to google images and type in my mood (maybe adding a few extra key words like sexy, hot, chick, bikini, etc...)

Sometimes I do like Nathan and go to sports illustrated's swimsuit page.

anna-renzingerugs
08-09-2017,
Nope, I just go to google images and type in my mood (maybe adding a few extra key words like sexy, hot, chick, bikini, etc...)

Sometimes I do like Nathan and go to sports illustrated's swimsuit page.

AnnaLaPiHA
08-09-2017,
It is hard to stomach weeks like this. I am just trying to hold onto gains I have made since January. The dow will see support at 11,000 and maybe not before. The NYSE has been getting crushed.

admin
08-10-2017,
Damn, between Tekky and Nathan's avatars I won't ever logg off this damn site. Jeez!

As far as the market being ugly, I'm happy as can be it's goin' down. Hey Nathan I told ya to short the oil patch last night man. The way you've been shrting lately I figured you'd have got on that one and made some money today.

Back to the market, I've been conversing with Optimus and I told him I want this market to go down to pre-2006 levels in all the major indices. That way we drum out all the funny money that led to these Fed-is-almost-done pseudo-rallies we've had since 2006 started and we get to a base that is more sustainable. From that point we flatline and it becomes a stocks picker's market which I have done quite well with in the past. If this transpires then I'll go back to work but if we get more 100 point rallies I'm not putting money to work. We need to shake out the weak hands first.