PDA

View Full Version : Fcx

Charlessuiff
08-03-2017,
I've been thinking about jumping into FCX the last few days. Everytime I am getting ready to jump in it goes down a few points. What would be a good entry point ? Please let me know. David

cofioqhz43
08-05-2017,

CharlesPum
08-05-2017,
Around 110 Might be good entry point. Near 50DMA! You can buy very small position now if you really feel and add more when it hits around 110-112 area.
Be careful and dont buy big position at once!

CharlesNeock
08-06-2017,
Thats a pretty bold prediction Zapp. I'm a little more bullish on this stock, but NOT yet. I do agree that this isnt the best time to enter until the stock goes lower, but IMO I don't think this stock is that bad. I wish I had it three years ago and kept it. But Zap has a great point, look at how this thing went from $110 to under $70 in January 08.

ClydeRiz
08-08-2017,
THe RSI, MACD, StochRSI are all down, but volume isn't high with these drops like it was in January, thats why I think it may be profit takers and the stock might reverse upward in the next week or so. JUST MY OPINION.

Here is a report from last month. Notice \ FCX reached the new YTD high of $125 last week. I've seen stocks reach their projected High and tank, over and over and over again. Its like an electric fence! I think that if this stock is bought now, the buyer will loose and have a stock that will take a long time to recover to last weeks high. Resistance is at $121.16. $82 I think would be only if copper dumps big time, and with China needing to be rebuilt I don't see that happening. If anything, Copper will start to go up big when China starts to rebuild sometime later this year.