PDA

View Full Version : buys for tuesday

Candyhjh
08-05-2017,
whats not to like? theres plenty of buys for tuesday...

ma
x
bidu
goog
cmi
sohu
bwld

probably see a small 100-150pt retrace up over next 2 sessions, what do you guys think?

Carach
08-05-2017,
And, of course, that's because you say so.

WSE, you are back to your old [bad] habits.
Give us some logic here behind these [because I say so] picks.

'Glib' does not an analyst make.

Candyopm
08-06-2017,
No need to buy them. Market might bounce for few days but market will soon break on the downside. Also most interesting thing to watch next week is LEH!
It has lot of put activities recently. Barely holding the support. It might fall big. LEH is in worst situation than what BSC was in! JPM was smart to bash BSC and get it. Again, Who knows JPM is smart or not? Time will tell in few years.

Most of the stock charts have broken. I think S&P will go down soon looking at the charts.

I will show you 1 chart where most of the stocks are trading above 50DMA. When this is the case, market falls.

http://stockcharts.com/charts/gallery.html?$nya50r

Buying anything on Tuesday is a BS unless you are a day trader and get in and out looking at the intraday chart!

CandaceRad
08-07-2017,
This is NOT a pretty chart you are providing...........

Are there other MA's that you can provide for us? I found that it works with a 200 day,

Thanks

Charolette
08-08-2017,
At what settings????

BTW, WSE, what settings do you recommend for RSI, Stochrsi, EMA, MA and anything else you can think of <G> for a day, short or long trade?

I was reading several posts that stated that the EMA of 4-8-21 was good because when the 4 crosses the 8 the stock is good for at least a meaningful profit.