PDA

View Full Version : Visa

Broncopal
08-03-2017,
hey guys,

I was just wondering who is still holding Visa, and what do you think about it going forward now that we've seen it trade like a dog?

Broncobrj
08-05-2017,
That's where it should be priced, but banks need cash and I think we'll start seeing some block selling. That Brazilian bank sold yesterday, which caused that nasty afternoon drop. National City will sell when they can. More will probably follow.

Brianquops
08-05-2017,
I am thinking by the end of may...when the other tax rebate goes out, it will go up...when you give someone that much money, they will spend it, and more...now that computer cost less to them, but not enough for what they have, so the charge the rest...plus summer vacation is coming up, people charge the trips...ohh and christmas...do i need to say more?

admin
08-08-2017,
There have been a lot of articles saying they might or might not sell their shares. It has been back and forth. The latest I read, which was yesterday, said they might not. but the day before they said they would have to due to cashflow problems.

Given the run yesterday and the (slight) possibility of the market calming down in the near future, maybe low 50s is an underestimate. I am still going to wait for a pullback in the next couple weeks and get back in.

Carlosdem
08-08-2017,
Either way, my valuation of $65 to $70 is based on all of the banks selling their shares (or at least people remembering that they have them as they're not included in the OS). It could be valued up to $130 otherwise.Looking strong here at $65 going into the close. This is a l/t hold for me but I might trade in and out on these moves - especially back around the $69 high.