PDA

View Full Version : CLMT - Broke through its resistance and ....

axehojouojezo
08-04-2017,
is ready to explode.....This stock has made a very strong vertical move over the last three sessions. The Inside trading is very active, as table below shows. The short-term target is difficult to judge, the stock has made a major breakout in the last two sessions. The long-term target in my opinion is 20-plus. The technical daily chart shows very positive sign as MACD is back above 0 again with stock also back above 20 day moving average. In addition with KD still rising we should see more upside of this stock.

awidusauehewi
08-06-2017,
ok ok ok u know and i hope that antonio knows thats a joke! i mean u left it WIDE OPEN man! thats like going on a 4 on 1 break in basketball! what are u going to do.. pop a 3?!!? or go to the hoop?! BAMM!! :rolleyes2:

Avito50Type
08-07-2017,
I found this one on a screener. Wow. Think I might beg borrow or steal to grab some stock. Crack spreads improving for all refiners, insider buying is crazy and you forgot one thing...an 11% dividend yield.

awaifiple
08-07-2017,
The stock has dropped from $34 so there is a lot of resistance up ahead. It did fill the gap, but it hit its head on the downtrend line. It is trading below the ma50 and it is way below the ma200. The ADX shows a weak rally. Just my 2 cents, but there is nothing compelling to rush out and buy this stock anytime soon. To be honest, it looks like a great short. I would wait for at least the stock to cross the ma50 for a bullish uptrend signal.

admin
08-08-2017,
You really can understand that mess called the ADX? :confused2:

Wow, I get a headach looking at that mess!
Guess I have to study up on it a bit.