PDA

View Full Version : Zaap.ob (electrical vehicle's)

asojoxoomebed
08-04-2017,
ZAP points out that its electric vehicles refuel by plugging into normal household electrical outlets. The cost of recharging the vehicle can range from one to three cents per mile depending on your electrical rates, meaning a full charge could cost anywhere from 25 to 75 cents. Meanwhile, electric vehicles produce almost no pollution, reducing automotive emissions by more than 90 percent over gasoline, even including power plant emissions to generate the electricity, according to the California Air Resources Board.

AsiaimPr
08-06-2017,
You could be right. OTOH i could get a 1000 shares for a mere 500$, or 300 and a bit euro's.

I'm just watching this company, havn't taken in a position, but watching it regulary for over month's. Should contracts begin to sip in ...

Asgandype
08-06-2017,
Record Gas and Oil Prices Drive Sales for ZAP, Electric Car Orders Grow to $6.8 Million
Monday May 12, 7:00 am ET

SANTA ROSA, CA--(MARKET WIRE)--May 12, 2008 -- Record gas prices are driving more consumers to seek electric transportation, says industry pioneer ZAP (OTC BB:ZAAP.OB - News). The Northern California Company reported that as of April 8, 2008 it had $6.8 million in backlog orders for the Xebra electric sedan and pickup from auto-dealer purchase contracts.
ADVERTISEMENT

Ascentzid
08-08-2017,
I spoke with Alex when the price was only $.40 and I'm shocked that it doubled to $.80 based on such primitive designs as the Zebra and Zappie. The Zapino is nicer, but the Zebra looks like an overgrown Meter Maid 3 wheeler, that only goes 35 MPH and seems out of place anywhere but Urban cities for short drives and flower deliveries. Zap is more of an importer than a designer, developer or producer, and they have little or no involvement in the development or direction of their products. They are imported from China and seem to be off the shelf production from a Mfg there. Also the News that they signed an exclusive for U.S. use of PPL Hipa-Drive in-wheel motors is completely untrue and they don't even know much about the status of PPL motors.

I'm curious how they will do, but unfortunately I can't bring myself to support them.