PDA

View Full Version : A Stock I'm Buying On Monday!

BenjaminBi
08-01-2017,
'm going to put a few K into this stock on monday. Its called RDX Technologies. I've herd a lot of promising things about it. Any of you guys invest in this one yet? If you look at the chart, its bottomed out and on a serious uptrend at the moment.

Calebcoern
08-02-2017,
Hmm, let's see. It's a penny stock that...

1. Has only moved 5 cents in the last 60 days,
2. Does an average volume of 82k, and
3. All the headlines about it come from CNW Group, which is one of those sham "press release" websites.

No, thank you. I'll pass.

Byriibk
08-04-2017,
Hmm... Average volume is 80k, but today it did 181k volume, and the price went up 4 cents. If you had bought 1000 shares on 02/10/14, as your first post stated, then you would have grossed $40 today. Congrats to you if you did. I'm sorry, but a $40 gain over two weeks is not a good use of my capital, and since I don't see any news to explain the dramatic volume increase, it still looks like a Pump & Dump to me.

admin
08-05-2017,
You said earnings was released on 02/27/14. Since then, daily volume has dramatically jumped, thus forcing up the price. I still don't see any legitimate news on this company recently, so my opinion hasn't changed. To me, it just looks like folks are chasing this one based on nothing but the earnings report. I'm certainly going to watch it now though, cause if it continues going up for a little longer, I may decide to jump in and short it just for giggles.