PDA

View Full Version : Mnkd

Augusttela
07-31-2017,
Pretty risky holding MNKD long thru the adcom. Most don't think it will be approved this time around. I haven't played MNKD in several months, and may only trade it again if we get a run-up scenario into the PDUFA date which first hinges on a positive panel tomorrow.

Good luck if you're holding though. Gambling at its best!

atucagugebe
08-03-2017,
Ye just betting what I can lose. haha.

But long or short....it's a bet.

Annotationsrad
08-03-2017,
Went the directional route with about a 550 gamble.

BTO and filled at Market 4 Apr' 14 $4.00puts @ 1.39

About the same amount I would put on the black jack table in a sitting so pure gamble. Guess should also note personal money not the funds money.

auedakovotisi
08-03-2017,
T1 vote - 13 yes 1 no 1 abstain
T2 vote - 14 yes 0 no

Should get the pop needed. Now on to the FDA decision later this year. Sounded like they was a little concerned about the cancer risk. So this one should stick to the day trade / short term swing list till the next gamble date

Now comes position management on how they open it. Possible turn this into a credit spread using ITM puts when it opens tomorrow. Or just let the gamble expire. Guess I will decide on that when it opens tomorrow.

atojihadahaca
08-05-2017,
shorts just lost it all and there are a bunch, that could be fugly tomorrow in terms of squeeze. Will be watching dips for buy opps. Not chasing this though.