PDA

View Full Version : CFC flying in after hours

CharlesNeode
07-30-2017,
Nope that play is over and so is LUM imo. It was nice for a while but now its time to find the next runner. Better be careful with these mortage companys as some will not make it and the ones that do should do well in the future imo. Im still looking for DFC or HCM to make a run but who knows

Charleslah
08-01-2017,
I do not have a good feeling about the sector, the company, and after today's interview with Mr. Mozilo. I would sell and take my medicine. I would also like chinaman to weigh in on this though because he has been in these trades and I haven't.

daeclidn28
08-03-2017,
I got in at ~$24. Seems like the CEO's comments screwed his company. Any idea when I should get out? I was hoping it would go to high 20s by the end of the week so I could make a small profit.

cytazmmi85
08-04-2017,
rkahn- welcome to the board. i have a feeling many others also got hurt with this scam, so take heart and count the loss as a lesson well learned.

mozillo should face criminal/ sec investigation. far worse then the predatory lending practices, this sweetheart deal with bac is the last in a long line of questionable business practices. and yet, he still enjoys close access to cnbc and the corridors of power? after all, cfc can not be allowed to fail, right? something tells me only our tax dollars will be the losers in this situation.

i thought bill cara had a pretty good take on today's situation. best wishes.