PDA

View Full Version : Entry Point for CL - Colgate Palmolive

AimeeDract
07-29-2017,
I've been looking to pick up some CL for a little bit now. Was hoping it would drop near $50 bucks, but hasnt seen that price for a while now. This is for my investment portfolio, so I could just pick up some now, and just add to the position later on when the price drops back down - averaging the cost.

Would like some input from you investment guys.
Thanks.

Oh, btw...I've been reading these forums for a while now, seems like I know alot of you. I'm the type that watches from a few rows back, and keeps to myself. There is a broad range of trading and investment knowledge here. Respect alot of you. Thanks for your help.

aiywqexr47
07-30-2017,
I would wait for a pullback on this one. CL is a great company, and will continue to rise. It is near its 52 weeks high right now and as the chart reads it is due for a small pull back, then jump on it. Great long term investment. Ive been watching this stock and performed many forecasting analysis on it the past couple months.

Aicagap
08-01-2017,
Thanks BrianB and TripleBuy.
BrianB, what type of pull back are we looking at 1-2 bucks, or less?

TripleBuy, yeah...it is boring stock, but you know how it goes. I actually already own PG. Do you think buying CL is over kill in 1 sector? I was also looking into some JNJ too.