PDA

View Full Version : TNDM - I'm taking a good look at it...thoughts?

AileenManz
07-29-2017,
I've been eyeing this lately. They supply switching technology for all competitive carriers and are supposed to be the best in the business. Everytime someone makes a phone call TNDM makes a little money. I have only read good things and I was initially interested when I noticed their management is heavily invested in the company.

Airbladezlu
07-29-2017,
It appears to be at a support level right now, I am thinking to get an initial buy in here around $22.00.

AhmadLowma
08-01-2017,
I'm more of an extreme, back to the mean trader. it's at the mean now... I'd be getting out of it if I were short. I wouldn't buy this till 16. It does have some support though but it has to show me a setup before I'd buy it here.

AgrikGex
08-01-2017,
I am also thinking it has a chance to go into the high teens so I am thinking to get one position in here at $22...if it goes up great...if it drops thats fine too since I think $22 is a good value I would love to pick up some more shares cheaper yet.

ahiayosakqeq
08-02-2017,
I just made a vid. I'm uploading it, but I'm bearish on the stock. If you're looking for a long term investment it may be alright at these levels but you're probably going to have to hold it through some lower price levels. If you're trading, I'd be careful on the long side.

I haven't looked at the fundamentals either... If the stock has decent fundamentals it may be a decent value, but with how fast it's dropped I'm assuming there's something going on that isn't good fundamentally.