PDA

View Full Version : TheChartGuru picks for 10.19

Abadanawhest
07-27-2017,
Would you mind giving me some beta on the CPST charts? I was noticing the MACD and it looks like prices are diverging on the downside, which I thought was a negative sign. I think the stochs look good and obviously you think its going to bounce soon (and so do I, for that matter) and I was just wondering what you thought about the MACD in this particular situation. Am I interpreting it wrong? Or does some other factor outweigh it?

4TYWuykOEz
07-29-2017,
pietistic preliminary picks:

ABD, ASD, AT, BEV, ELY, AVX, RRI, PWR, BCE, HRS, GVHR

As always, don't buy the gap and 'wait for green'...

Will update 30 minutes into the action with final selections.

Aaronbix
07-29-2017,
Hi Skier,
I don't use MACD much. OTher indicators are turning positive on CPST. Like RSI, Williams10, Momentum20. But what I do like are the last 2 candlesticks that have formed. Two tight spinning tops at the bottom of the trend. There's a battle going on between the Bears and the Bulls. Let see who wins today. The Futures are down http://onlinetradersforum.com/styles/default/xenforo/clear.png

9ifdxd8ZKk
07-30-2017,
Hello TCG

How far do you see CDSS going? I'm up 25%, however, I sure do need to recoop from MRH....that one killed me :x

Thanks for any input!!!

AjaPontiff
07-31-2017,
Well 2 spinning tops at the bottom of this downward trend should work to our advantage (hopefully). It looks like the candle will have a short body and a short shadow so far. Interesting, but ulcer promoting. Is another run back up to 5 so much to ask for??.