PDA

View Full Version : Chdt 2100% - looking for a double on this

AmeeSilvey
07-26-2017,
CHDT reports monday and with the 2100% increase in revenues should have a great cc imo. Im looking for a double on this 1 good luck---------------COOPER CITY, FL--(MARKET WIRE)--May 11, 2006 -- China Direct Trading Corp. (OTC BB:CHDT.OB - News) today announced that China Direct senior management will host an investor teleconference to discuss first quarter 2006 results and update investors on current corporate and subsidiary initiatives on Monday, May 15th at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
To participate in the call, the dial-in number is (712) 580-6300, then enter access code 1076491 and push the pound (#) key. A replay of the call will be available for two weeks and will be accessible at (641) 985-5000, access code 1076491#. A replay of the call will also be available from the www.chdt.us (http://www.chdt.us) web site one day following the call.

AmbroseGes
07-26-2017,
China Direct recently announced revenue growth in Q1 2006 of 2100 percent over the corresponding first quarter of 2005. The company has made significant progress in its strategic plan for 2006, acquiring and integrating Complete Power Solutions, driving testing and anticipated future acceptance of their line of imported ceramic roof tiles and as announced on Monday of this week, the startup of a company-owned propane distribution business with which to directly serve the energy needs of the company's generator clients.

amandaeh4
07-27-2017,
I'm thinkin' of gettin' in on this one (CHDT) as well, but my only concern would be the fact that it ran as soon as the projected revenues were announced on May 1, so it's somewhat peaked IMO, am I wrong here? On the flip side, of course it could go much higher when these projected revenues are made official! Cman, what do you think? Forgive me, for I don't know much about this stock.

alutixusini
07-29-2017,
China Direct recently announced revenue growth in Q1 2006 of 2100 percent over the corresponding first quarter of 2005. The company has made significant progress in its strategic plan for 2006, acquiring and integrating Complete Power Solutions, driving testing and anticipated future acceptance of their line of imported ceramic roof tiles and as announced on Monday of this week, the startup of a company-owned propane distribution business with which to directly serve the energy needs of the company's generator
clients