PDA

View Full Version : Buy Gold

Abadanawhest
07-25-2017,
I share your pain. My uranium stock has been taking a hit but lonterm will play in the green. Must think positive here. Things will settle down. The CPI chart on Yahoo Finance shows interesting data. Maybe this is a wakeup call for our total reliance on oil. Will we listen and learn from the 70's or will we wait it out and indulge in our stupidity. Or will we learn nothing. http://www.fadzter.com/smilies/shame.gif

AaleCon
07-27-2017,
I had GG shorted, and I closed it today. I was thinking about buying some. It is really down. It's up almost a dollar from its low, now. It is more than 25% off of it's high.

9ifdxd8ZKk
07-28-2017,
I've done nothing but short stocks since May and the fed hike. It seems the only way to make money. The market is taking a real beating. I blame it on our dependence on oil and Bush.

admin
07-29-2017,
When we could be investing in electric cars and nuclear power plants, we're fighting a stupid war in Iraq. The big companies do better under republicans, and they're killing the middle class. I don't know if the Bush advisors plan this on purpose, but he promoted costly fuel cells and costly ethanol instead of cheap electricity.