PDA

View Full Version : Favorite stocks from Mad Money for fall?

abawasep33
07-24-2017,
Which stocks *mentioned on Mad Money* do you think would be good plays between now and December? :idea:

aaaapolon
07-25-2017,
Cramer has pushed GW, and it is low right now. It took a while for some of his other picks, so I'm standing by on that one. Ebay has been a great buy and a dip into the 30s looks as an opportunity to scarf up some more.
You're right about the peny stocks, but I have mad monet with TCGs and others picks after I did the rersearch and found the right buy in.

Take a look at BUD....I've had it for years and buy more quarterly. Good dividend, 50% hold on the market, new product lines, and the price is very good right now.

Aaronbix
07-25-2017,
Well I'm already in MSFT and wondering if I should hold it or sell at $28. I bought in on the last dip of $24.50.

I'm sort of like englishman26, I dont like to pump and dump, but rather look for stable riser. I dont have any big losers in my portfolio right now, except for a couple that are barely covering my commissions. I just wish my mutual funds faired better.

Anyways here's my DEC picks:

ATVI - Long

SYMC - Short

CD - Kramer's pick Long until it breaks up

COKE - Long or until it gets back to $60

SRE - Long almost like putting it a bank stock

BTW I own BAC and WFC for my long term portfolio.

9ifdxd8ZKk
07-26-2017,
DW - I try to talk about the consistant mover stocks although I do also like to analyse the movements of the little ones - and comment.

My curent long term investigations are into SMMX.

By the way, interesting that Cramer used to recommend Sysco - all the way down! When it hit the bottom he sort of stopped mentioning it. I'd like to hear this one in a lightening round! I just bought it!

Penny's and constant movers - It's two completely different games - one fundemental, one technical. They're both satisfying if you're right and expensive if you're wrong! Fundementals have little to do with day to day fluctuation, and won't help with the penny stocks at all (well ok it might in a few hidden gems) but technical analysis wouldn't have kept you in Celgene while it went up almost every week for the last 2 years!

And then there's the hype game.

4byra6ka_tub
07-28-2017,
I think it's really important to figure out which rules a stock is playing by - and when it's going to switch to some new ones!

I'm still holding one big Cramer "house of pain" stock - Encana (ECA). I think someone lit the natural gas that was held in the stock and it's slowly burning! I mean, the fundementals are still good here but it mostly moves on nat gas prices which have been falling since the beginning of october. It bounces up off technicals though. I think it could get back to $51 sometime this winter and I'm holding out for that! :?