PDA

View Full Version : PMCL - thoughts on this penny stock

AnitaOnern
07-20-2017,
It's hard to say with a new penny what it will do but from a pure TA look, it's horrible...totally horrible. Pennies react mostly on news (PR) or rumor or momentum anyway. All I can say is if I bought this it would be total spec with money I can light on fire and throw in the trash.

Just my opinion.

Angewygom
07-22-2017,

AngelFuh
07-24-2017,
They have licence agreement in European market to put product on shelves in summer 07, also in preliminary talks with wal-mart for product supplier in 07
could be a $5.00 stock in 12 months or could be worthless...
who's to know.

AngelaWile
07-25-2017,
They're selling "Control-22" which could possibly could be good news for borderline diabetics. I look for a possible surprise jump here.

Would like to have other's input.

AndyAlino
07-25-2017,
Yes, I'm looking for a surprise myself.
Ive been watching this stock and believe it will prosper in the near future and could surprise everyone OR SHOCK who knows. but when it hits those shelves in summer and if I mean big If wal-mart decides to be their retail location, The sky is the limit at that point.

admin
07-26-2017,
Well
Advisor I am not .. But.... Dwog seems to be moving finally at .44 one might catch a few cents ride.

As in my past post in penny stocks I mentioned one that should not be their as it is a little over 2.oo but and a big but, Volume started moving on or about Thursday finally to the positive. They brought on board some big Merk ex players and the outlook is bright, if you look it up in yahoo finance and go to analyst estimates they rate it a strong buy with a target price of 8.00 in a year.

Acel ( a dog lately) is a truly guess play at this point, same scenario with yahoo finance 1 yr estimates are @ 8.00 .closed Friday @1.43 but fell after hours to 1.41 if one is to invest in acel It Needs to be extra over and above cash ,not money you are counting on. It will probably fall some more possibly to around 1.25 but If the ramp2 test prove good this could hit those 8.00 estimates

Now the one I mentioned that should not be here I have waited and watched for a while now before movement and volume happened.. can acel do the same? I dunno but if it does that's a lot of upswing to catch