PDA

View Full Version : New stock picks- Let me know your thoughts

agemuwoy
07-22-2017,
Ok I did some mroe research and took a look at some of cramers picks this week. Here are a few that I looked at and thought might be good buys. I reviewed their charts but wanted to get input from your guys as to what you thought.

http://onlinetradersforum.com/attachments/picture-0-gif.1202/

AfudDaple
07-24-2017,
I like DKS, but I'd wait to buy. The recent chart is awful. Gas prices are taking their toll on most retail stocks. I'd wait until late Aug. or Sept. to maybe buy some shares. Hopefully by then the stock will have bottomed. I would avoid most retail stocks until that time. Jeff Macke from Fast Money has been saying that for weeks that most of the retail stocks will fall during the summer. He really likes DKS and so does the rest of the Fast Money panel. It is a great store and they still have more room to grow.

aeqyjhjr31
07-24-2017,
I am here looking for stocks to buy today (ideas for me to look into that is) and MON will not be bought by me... however BG fits into my ideas a little

Affmonitor2017
07-25-2017,
MON- Merrill has a $70 price target and a Buy rating based on discounted cash flow analysis.

BG- Merrill is Neutral and they lowered EPS estimates on monday.

KSS- I would have puts against any long positions going into earnings, or sell covered calls (too late for this now). I don't like the prospects for earnings. I would be in a downside protect mode or out

admin
07-26-2017,
Looks like you guys were wrogn about KSS and DKS. I am sort of pissed cause I did not pick them up but not at people here jsut at myself. I get a few stocks in my mind and I pick one but the one I pick always turns out to be the dog of the bunch. I put my money in MON when I would have been better off havign it in KSS. Oh well I will hope for MON to surge back in the positive direction...