PDA

View Full Version : AMD is getting crushed!

AndrewMr
07-20-2017,
I ended up buying a little at just over $20, looking to buy more at $19, and even more if it hits $18.

Any thoughts?

Andrew zer
07-22-2017,
I have a thought.
I don't really see the reversal signal yet.
It does have support at 20, but if it breaks that... next support is at 17.
Are these all facts? No.
But I hope it bounces from 20 to 100 for you. Still a great LT hold probably. GL

Andrewhesia
07-23-2017,
yeah my thinking is around the same lines.... ended the second day down strong and the bears have it pretty tight. wanted to get in around $19.75, but didn't dip that low and I'm not even sure if it has support there...

LT will definitely make you money, but it might not be done going down. maybe wait for a day when the stock closes strong, near the high of the day to average out your costs? cause like bahr said, after this support, it's a long drop.

gl. i want to get in!!

andersonerugs
07-24-2017,
I agree with you clavocat....IMO. Better to short than average down. TOO much EMOTION thinking your stock is going to come back up. Better to take the loss and move to another stock to take a gain.

admin
07-25-2017,
its not that I'm attatched to the stock.

I only have 70 shares at the moment at around 28 dollars.

I looked at the quarter, and I really don't think it was bad. They had a lot of good growth and are gaining new footholds in china and other markets.

The stock has dived due to fears of decreasing margins- management seems confident that they will be able to raise margins next quarter.