PDA

View Full Version : ARTG - add to watchlists

AlexisAwart
07-21-2017,
You can say that about every stock you buy.

Anyway, ARTG is having a good day so far.

AlexVoronEl
07-21-2017,
Setting up for a nice run IMO. Volume increasing and good fundamentals.

AleXraR
07-21-2017,
I really like the company. I'm buying more shares again later this week. I think Digital River or IBM will eventually buy them out. The stock tanked after their recent earnings because of the way they are recognizing earnings in the future. The company is growing nicely and should do well since it's the leader in their sector. Here's a link to their presentation that they are giving today.

AlexanderO
07-23-2017,
who is this joker, and what was he thinking? great pick buyondips! congrats on the +11%, +25%, or more possible since your mention. excellent pick.

AlexeyCaw
07-24-2017,
They reported this morning. They did much better than I thought they would. I didn't listen to the CC yet, but I think the stock could have a pretty good run by the end of the year. I think they could hit $3.25 - $3.50 easy if they stay in line for the year. I think they could hit $4-$5 if they beat guidance this year. They have good cash flow and announced a large buy back plan. I think the downside is limited right now. Use your mad money with any of my picks. And I still love INFA.