PDA

View Full Version : Has anybody charted Cramer's picks?

acipojesa
07-19-2017,
Subscribers to stockcharts.com can create watch lists and publish one of them for all to see.

Has anyone taken a list of Cramer's or Fast Company's daily picks, charted them at stockcharts.com, and published them there, and then posted a link here? Both sites would get some publicity out of the effort. And traders might see some chart patterns favored by Cramer as well as patterns that confirm his picks, or not.

Ajwawova
07-21-2017,
Well, 200 stocks a week is pretty indiscriminate. And if he doesn't look at charts and technicals, he's not trying to make money for his viewers.

My approach is to look at stocks mentioned by various tipsters and see if the chart patterns match the fundamentals. I also look at the fundamentals in Morning Star, Yahoo Finance, and elsewhere.

So you can go to Stockcharts.com and other services. Type in as many of the symbols as you like and do screens on them to see whether they're giving off buy or sell signals that you can use in trading.

Since Cramer has one or two featured stocks per show, you could focus on those, just to make the job less tedious. Or you could read Barron's, which only offers a few stocks a week, most of which are extended.

AimeeDract
07-22-2017,
He only picks about 200 stocks a week so just chart the S&P 500 and you should be pretty close.

AhjthonyLed
07-24-2017,
I charted Staples and Google that Cramer likes. I bought both and made money. I'm buying EVST Everlast Worldwide. I haven't heard anything mentioned about this stock. I've missed many episodes do to work. I've liked the company and have used the products for years. I have a background in kickboxing. Everlast has the best equipment for boxing, including the boxing rings themselves.