PDA

View Full Version : Picks for the Holidays

Bsjxmmor
07-16-2017,
What is everyones best pick for the Holiday Season...I think MSFT is definitely a safe play.... It is also predicted more online shopping, so EBAY is looking good as well. It has been only going up the past couple days. Any other opinions?

whats everyones take on bby, gme, ebay

Cbiqtrg
07-17-2017,

caseyqn18
07-20-2017,
How about SIRI? Even though it is grossly overpriced, isn't the holiday season the time that all SIRI shareholders buy everyone nothing but SIRI radios as gifts because they think it'll keep the price of the stock up? More radios are bought by current shareholders as gifts for X-mas than all other methods of marketing combined! :lol: That's gotta help da stock price, right? :roll:

CathleenKl
07-20-2017,
How are you comparing the price when neither has any earnings? No-one has any idea what these companies are worth.

SIRI actually has a higher market cap than XM due to the fact that it has about 10 times as many shares available.

Just saying that SIRI is cheaper than XM because their shares sell at $7 and $28, respectively, is completely wrong! These are shares, not eggs!

CatfeftPari
07-21-2017,
Talent has nothing to do with it....its $$$$ coming in. This is just business. They are paying Howard 500 million for 5 years. He's a disc jockey for heavens sake. Don't get me wrong... I listen to him at 5:00 am on the way to work and all he's been doing lately is bitching about his current situation. ( Most likely promoting his new venture to satellite) The stock is mostly held by "dumb money" and the pro's come in and manipulate it. :wink: