PDA

View Full Version : TWTI down over 14% so far this morning. Is anyone else...

BillyUnsef
07-18-2017,
I already posted my target entry which is still 2.50. First resistance at 3.60. Hopefully I won't have to lower my target, huh? 8O

Billynat
07-18-2017,
Am I the only one who hasn't jumped ship on this one yet? I bought in at 3.47 and because I still know so little about charting, I don't know what to expect. Am I alone on hoping for a turn around on this one? I don't know whether to take my 13% loss on this or hang in there. :?

BettyStoms
07-19-2017,
Damon, unfortunately, you're not the only one. I also didn't know when to sell. I had a nice little 10% profit for a while, but never knew to sell it off. I'll just hold it for now. That's kind of my strategy lately, as everything I buy tends to dip. I'd rather just hold it and buy other stocks with other money. My hope is that TWTI wins their lawsuits and the stock will rise in the next few years.

admin
07-21-2017,
1) You are The Chart Guru. I am the chart nothing. It's difficult for me to 2nd guess you at this point. I hope to be the chart novice soon enough, but I've got some more reading to do first. In the meantime, I'm having fun playing other people's hunches (of course, it's with mad money only). I've limited myself to $1100 (about 3% of my total portfolio) for this type of investing (actually, "gambling" would be more accurate). Your call on CDSS turned that $1100 into $1400. Even if I lost every penny I put into TWTI, I would only be that much more eager to learn how to do technical analysis for myself.

2) I've missed out on too many great opportunities by selling prematurely out of fear. Sure, last quarter's results were lousy, but 2006 is expected to be a whole lot better if I'm reading things correctly.

It's down big 2 days in a row. I hope you're right about tomorrow.