PDA

View Full Version : CNXT - Nothing like a good earnings report

Artisanado
07-15-2017,
There you go, MADCOWDISEASE.
Nothing like a good earnings report to launch an improving company upward. If it's anything like last quarter, CNXT will not return completely back to earth for long

AntonioHot
07-15-2017,
...well, except for now...now cnxt is down below where it closed at today!

Man, sometimes I jiist don't understand this game whatsoever.
Maybe that's the extended hours scene playing out--if so, put me in the rubber room for a while so I'm not tempted to watch it.

Arthurnuh
07-16-2017,
I've seen this happen before:

1. The stock price was already up 10 cents today and some of that, surely, was in anticipation of a good report. My guess is the fast increase after hrs (it zoomed to $3.90 when I first looked)....and subsequent decline, was anxious sellers taking a fast profit. Supply and demand at its best!

2. tomorrow the stock will rise

Arthurdelt
07-19-2017,
Well MG, sometimes I hang onto the stock for a day (or longer) and profit a lot more that way on something I bought simply for a quick earnings trade.
I kept PSYS (psychiatric solutions) for a few extra hours today and made 8% instead of 5%... which worked out nicely.

But with this CNXT thing---in skimming the fine print, now...I'm not certain the report is all that great. It says their loss decreased this quarter...and then I THINK it says their expenses increased??

If so, I've got to hand it to their team: It's pretty slick the way they write their press releases up.

Guess tomorrow will tell. Don't know if I can put anymore time into "financenanc" tonight as my real life is calling my name : )

ArseniyMix
07-19-2017,
It's called welcome to Cramer's next VTSS nightmare. I mentioned VTSS n CNXT and what would happen on the very day Cramer pumped em, which he did on da very same Completely Insane Money show in fact. Cramer put alot mo time into his reasons to buy than he did on his mention of VTSS on tonight's Insane Money. I guess that means hold. LOL