PDA

View Full Version : Cramer's Charitable Trust

AlekseyDroda
07-14-2017,
If it would be legal it would be nice to see the stocks in one place what is in his Charitable Trust...Such a list would not show his daily email trades, so Cramer would still get his $400 yearly subscription--gawd knows even for him every little million counts...It seems like there ought to be a public page showing what is in this trust...Indeed, Cramer ought to crow about this list...It would show how good he can be

Alealokato
07-16-2017,
<article>
it would be nice, but actually you can probably come up with a list of the majority of them just from his show. i think he says he has around 20 in his portfolio, and everynight he mentions at least 2 or 3 that are in it.

Here's what i come up with real quick from memory. maybe others can add to it:

PG
ABB
MO
AMTD
BHP
NBR
UNH
SHLD
OXY
HAL
CBH ? HE HASN'T MENTIONED IN A WHILE, MAYBE HE DUMPED IT?
Did he dump MSFT or INTC yet?
</article>

AlbertinaD
07-17-2017,
This weekend I am going to research if there is, say a SEC public document, of his picks

Again, why doesn't he publish this list raw?!

I would, for when I tried the Free Trial, he was awesome

The key for him is he could still hussle his daily emails of what he is up to for $400 yearly

Albertsmact
07-18-2017,
I think it is $300 a year, but even then.... it's the portfolio most people probably need, not the updates. portfolio+google alerts = the full shibang.

AlbaMcGarr
07-18-2017,
As I recall it is $375 if you pay in advance for a year, which if you have to worry about the price, then you do not need Master Cramer's daily tweaking, because he trades and tweaks in huge chunks with stocks that are Best of Breed, e.g., King Hal, and thus expensive...I suspect what many do is divide up the cost

akvukinaajqo
07-19-2017,
<article>
intel has been gone for a few months
microsoft is still there but in the process of being dumped, as it is labled a 4,. which means sell once his limitations allow.

cbh is still there
</article>

admin
07-19-2017,
Here's another outdated list
AAUK
ABB
AMTD
BHP
CBH
CEPH
CFC