PDA

View Full Version : Starbucks....

ezitaxawitohi
07-11-2017,
Just increased prices for all their coffe by a nickle. Its not alot but I also noted that the company is a pretty big succsess. I'm watching starbucks, I waited for a slight pullback and I think I'm gonna move in as so as the market opens monday.

Anyone else watching?

FadieTon
07-12-2017,
I wanted to get in about 10 points ago but didn't have the cash. I still feel SBUx is a great long term play.

As far as raising the prices, so did Dunkin Dougnuts, at least here in the Philly area. So at least SBUX isn't alone in that aspect.

FileSEVENEN
07-12-2017,
Thanks for the response. It seems to me that alot of companies as successful as this come with risk and sometimes scandal and other things. Starbucks seems farely clean.

Fggbgjk
07-14-2017,
it just gapped recently so you might want to wait for a pullback or buy on some consolidation later.

sbux has a nice system where the coffee bean growers get a fair share for their work, with sbux willing to pay them above market.

fiezmlrp76
07-14-2017,
Nailed it on the head!

I expect a decent pullback in the overall market soon. Maybe even another mini burst then a big pullback. It's just a matter of when, not if.