PDA

View Full Version : Bad news for BCON

CarolNor
07-08-2017,
Posted losses today. Pre-market prices now $1.75.

The ride is over, possibly, for the time being. Phooey!

CarlosNap
07-10-2017,
You're welcomed! For the free advice I gave ya that is. Sounds like you didn't believe me! Hmmmmm....I may have ta chawge ya next time! http://onlinetradersforum.com/styles/default/xenforo/clear.png Ummm...BaCON! http://onlinetradersforum.com/styles/default/xenforo/clear.png

Carach
07-12-2017,
Ahhh c'mon. I told ya you were on your own and that's what you decided to be. I doan have time fo fokes who is gonna boohoo at me. I got butts ta kick ova heeeya! My condolences to you...but you really didn't expect me to change my outlook jist because ya didn't lissen to me did ya? I hope not. Good luck to ya! *-)

Carlosdem
07-12-2017,
Good call, Boo,
Once again, I have learned a valueable lesson and it always seems to be the same one. DO NOT HOLD A STOCK THROUGH EARNINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I thought, I had one more day... my bad, fortunately, my entry point was lower @ 1.61 ish...I had no idea earnings would be reported in a.m., was hoping for after close...
So Mr. Booyahoo, what's the call for today's low... 1.25-1.40ish or possibly lower...
Mad girl... now is the time to " keep yer head ", who wins, fear or greed... I say...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......................... ........maybe..................................... ..I think.......................................hmmmmm mmm............

admin
07-14-2017,
Here, don't sell the opening selloff. There is major support at 1.50 so if it falls that far on the open I'm wreckin you will get a relief rally. I'd shoot for 1.75-1.80. Please don't think this thing is coming back if it breaks below 1.50 though. It should have never traded to 1.90 in the first place. Get ready to see alot of the same treatment in many of these sub 5.00 pigs so I hope you aren't listening to what Cramer tells ya. trust me, CNXT, AVNX, VTSS, AMCC, FNSR...all sub 1.00 stocks. *-)