PDA

View Full Version : Goldman Sachs (GS) -- Breaking Key Support?

azoduwez
07-10-2017,
What do you think? If you look over the last year or so, GS is very near a big support level...if it breaks through it could be a long fall...

Your thoughts?

ayazujacu
07-11-2017,
looks like it went below it but closed above it. if i had some more extra cash id be buying, they arent bear or lehman, i actually am still holding my shares and im in at $200

bbhuijhq82
07-11-2017,
obviously depends on how much bad paper they are holding. maybe less then 8x earnings isn't cheap if those earnings are going to take a big haircut..

my amateur ta-
185 (there now)
maybe a little support at 170 (168?)
and then somewhere under 150

Bdcmwge
07-12-2017,
but as an fx guy (if memory serves) im sure you can nail down better lines.

fwiw dealbreaker has been (joking) GS will be the ibank to go out of biz after the subprime slime. but they also were writing murdoch wouldnt get dj the morning the deal was finalized, so for entertainment purposes only.

Beaconcef
07-12-2017,
I am holding a Aug205 straddle on this, the calls are worthless but the puts are up pretty nicely. Looking to go a bit lower, I'll sell at 184. Might be today, might be this a.m.

admin
07-13-2017,
I am holding a Aug205 straddle on this, the calls are worthless but the puts are up pretty nicely. Looking to go a bit lower, I'll sell at 184. Might be today, might be this a.m.