PDA

View Full Version : Finally a little sizzle from FIZ

ahonepewafafo
07-06-2017,
(FIZ) National Beverage Corp. It shot up in April when JSDA (Jones Soda) announced they where chosen as mfg. for Jones new can program but then it fizzled and nested in the 14's. My thought has been to sell into the peak summer numbers - when the Jones can numbers kick in, but with the latest news ..... Anyone else hold FIZ and have any thoughts?

aijorpidadf
07-07-2017,
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--National Beverage Corp. (AMEX:FIZ) announced that its Board of Directors today declared a stock dividend of 20%, or an additional issue of one new share for five shares presently held. This dividend shall be payable on June 22, 2007 to shareholders of record at the close of business on June 4, 2007.

AhjthonyLed
07-08-2017,
I'm in!!!
I'm jumping on it tomorrow...When would be a good time to drop it?
I dont have to hold it till they pay off do I? As long as I'm in by June 4th?

AlbertBit
07-09-2017,
National Beverage Corp. (AMEX:FIZ) announced today that it will switch the listing of its common stock from the American Stock Exchange to the NASDAQ Stock Market. Effective on or about June 12, 2007, the Company will trade under the symbol NASDAQ:FIZZ.

"Our industry, as well as our Company, has been 'spot-lighted' for an 'Opportunistic Transition'. The soft drink industry is in Motion and change is the 'brand' of choice," stated Nick A. Caporella, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. "The new listing on NASDAQ, along with our recently announced stock dividend and the current 'strategic review' undertaken by the Board at this time, are all a part of this 'Opportunistic Transition'," continued Caporella.

akvukinaajqo
07-10-2017,
"All public companies must focus on shareholder value...National Beverage focuses on...actually seeing them receive it!" concluded Caporella.

National Beverage is a UNIQUE BEVERAGE COMPANY that innovates and produces energy drinks, powders, soft drinks, bottled waters, juices and juice products, and is highly recognized for a line of refreshing flavors through its popular brands: Shasta(R), Faygo(R), Ritz(R), Everfresh(R), Mr. Pure(R), LaCroix(R), Rip It(R), Rip It Chic(TM) and FREEK(TM).