PDA

View Full Version : What are your thoughts on PFE and GSK?

AdrianJousy
07-05-2017,
I own shares of both and they are not goign much good for me. I think GSK will eventually go back up because they are a huge company and they are just getting bad press at the moment on one drug. I may have to hold it for a while but I would like to not lose money on it.

As for PFE I heard all this news about how they had a stockpile of cash and that they were goign to be forced by the shareholders to use the money somehow. Some said they would buy a company or two and others said it would come out in dividends. All I know is nothing is happening and I am losing money on the stock. Anybody have any suggestions on what to do with this stock?

adelefz3
07-07-2017,
A good rule of thumb....if your losses get to 8%...drop it like it's HOT!!!

ADEFelicit
07-08-2017,
I thought about buying PFE a year ago, but never pulled the trigger. It really hasn't done much. I know nothing about GSK. I might buy shares of CELG if it pulls back some more.

Actuaracoax
07-10-2017,
Well I only purchased GSK cause of 2 reasons. The reason why it is on my radar at all is because my GF works for the company. They are large and do a lot of buisness and have stuff in the pipeline.

My big reason for buyign it was it too ka huge drop a few weeks ago when one of the drugs on the market recieved bad press. The price fell and hit a low marker I had setup in my account. I figured if it hit that mark I would buy it cause it would only be a matter of time until it got back to it;s normal mark. So far it has been slow going and it has declined from where I purchased it. But liek I said they are a huge company with more drugs coming out so I will wait out the storm.

adasowice
07-10-2017,
As for PFE I only picked them up because I heard they were sitting on a stockpile of cash and that they were goign to pay it out in dividends or go out and purchase other companies. Either way I figured somehting big was bound to happen within 6months. However now I don't know if any of this is true.