PDA

View Full Version : Is there a Mad Money "soundboard" on the WWW?

ablktlnu73
07-05-2017,
Is there are a "soundboard" on the WWW where we can get access to those cool sound effects that Cramer uses on the show??!! I'd love to relieve some stress!

abivexi
07-08-2017,
I've tried searching for the sounds online, but haven't found any yet.

Are they out there?

abidicefajoj
07-08-2017,
My prediction is this is on the way for $19.95 along with his dolls and rubber bulls and bears

Cramer's life is now for sale

Hope he enjoys counting his money on the weekend when he is sitting on the linoleum floor he is now daily mentioning while drinking bad Scotch

Maybe he will remember how Colonel Parker burned out Elvis for another buck he did not need...

Note, I like Cramer and only wish him best, but no human can keep up this pace of selling himself

admin
07-10-2017,
In the last week I have seen or heard that he a new book coming out, signing books in at the NBC store in NYC, a Conan O'Brien guest appearance, running the Mad Money show AND Real Money radio show, Cramer Mad Money Video Market Updates at thestreet.com, acting CEO of thestreet.com, writing the occassional magazine article for Smart Money, and oh yeah, Mad Money is visiting Boston College this week. He has completely given himself over to educating the public about the stock market. I would not be at all upset if he slowed down and spent a few mornings with his wife and kids, but maybe that's not his style.