PDA

View Full Version : 1.6 trillion barrels of oil Canadian oil sands

annnnnttti
07-03-2017,
Thats alot of oil and BQI is right in the middle of all this oil with the largest land leases. After reading this report i started buying for sprt news release at 4.49 and will add as it goes higher. check it out----http://landman.ca/pdf/Saskatchewan_2007_Oil_Sands_Presentation.pdf

AnnaNikMut
07-05-2017,
BQI needs to get thru 4.60 and then 4.76 if so we could see 5 real quick. I added again at 4.55 good luck

Anngox
07-05-2017,
BQI working on that 4.60 and if we get thru i think many will want in before the news comes. Could have a nice run before the news comes out. Going to have to sell something if bqi gets thru 4.60 so i can add 1 more time today.

Annabelboarl
07-06-2017,
I know you love to trade this one but I still think it makes a better longterm holding. Much less stress knowing it will likely be a $30 stock by way of takeover or organically in 5 yrs or less.

Annaea
07-07-2017,
I agree its a great long term play and you can only trade it if you are watching it everyday while the market is open. When im trading BQI i usually buy the dips when it nears support and sell for .25 profit but some days i get lucky and make .50 which would be better then a 10% return on your money for less then 1 day. Im still holding what i bought last week but i should have traded it and then reentered. BQI needs to get back above 4.71-------------Price Support Pivot Point Resistance