PDA

View Full Version : liking WINN at this level

acajuxinij
07-02-2017,
I think I am liking this at this level, $15.95. Technicals are good, fundies are good. Might get you 12% in a run up to 18.50 in the next two weeks or so.

abivexi
07-04-2017,
Thanks, I am a big fan of the management team at Leukadia (LUK), this is a big pick of theirs. I posted about LUK a while back as a "Baby Berkshire". I think folks in 2020 will be talking about them now like they talk about BRK in the 80's.

ABPjypaKHB
07-05-2017,
These guys announced earnings yesterday afternoon, I am listening to the conference call now. Looks to open near $24. How about that!!

AlenaMorto
07-06-2017,
I am averaged into GMO at $6 and not gonna add right now, I am looking long term on it. The one property should see profit from production by 2009, and then you'll see serious return. The buy up going in to that period will outperform the market (if I am right) by a good amount.

ABeespackBags
07-07-2017,
Once again bud, how about I just send you a check and pick up the balance in 10 years? LOL

Sorry that I'm your little 'lamprey', but it seems that you, Luc and Bahoor and a few others now have that golden touch!

Great pick there buddy. Not sure if theres room left to get in now, but I hope you make a killing