PDA

View Full Version : SEVA — Seaway Valley Capital Corp

Bmcaxpl
07-01-2017,
Reverse split and symbol change from SWVL to SEVA plus Zecco thjis morning I'm slowly watching my 100 bucks disappear. Now at this time it's at 35.00 bucks....
The only thing I can do is laugh...

When I got up this morning I showed 2mil. shares of SWVL at .05 a share ( it hit .10 this morning). By the time I got of the phone with Zecco it was really 1000 shares at .035 of SEVA... FFFF me lol:thefinger:

BrookRolle
07-03-2017,
Dear Client,

Please be advised we have reversed a reorganization today . DTC has not received the new shares, and continues to work with the agent to receive them in. Once the shares have been received in, we will credit the account what they are due.
Al C
Zecco Trading Ops

blorsergo
07-04-2017,
SEVA, I was alerted on this the other day and I just got some more alerts on this one. I have added this to my radar list. Imo this one has the potental to explode again. Looking at the charts there is some real weak resitance ahead of this one and there is potental of seeing .001. We are at a great entry point here and we have been seeing some nice volume and should see some nice gains these next few days if we get some news on this. Good luck to you all and remember to do your own dd. Here is the latest news....

blbmvskf65
07-05-2017,
In summary, the EB-5 Program allows foreign nationals living outside the United States to invest in businesses in the United States, and if as a result of said investment a certain number of new jobs are created and maintained, the foreign national has the right to receive a U.S. visa. To this end, geographic centers called "Regional Centers" are created to manage and oversee the projects in which funds are invested.

The proposed deal would allow Seaway Valley to take a 49% interest in the Regional Center, which as currently proposed would cover New York, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine. More importantly, the transaction would include an initial capital raise of $30 million for certain holdings in Seaway Valley. As currently proposed, the capital raise itself would not be dilutive to the common shareholders of Seaway Valley, Hackett's Stores, Inc., or Harbor Brewing Company.

BrianElick
07-06-2017,
"Seaway Valley has been exploring the formation of a Regional Center and related capital raise for over fourteen months, and partnering with ACG Consulting will help us accomplish this goal," stated Chairman and CEO Thomas Scozzafava. "ACG's expertise in this field and global capital network are key to accomplish both the formation of the Regional Center and subsequent capital raise. Since the minimum foreign investment per individual is $500,000, a raise of $30 million would represent only sixty foreign investors." Mr. Scozzafava continued, "On our trip to China we saw tremendous interest in this program, and ACG has independently been developing an overseas infrastructure to promote these investment vehicles. The benefit to the Company and to the United States is increased access to low cost capital and permanent job growth, respectively."